Red Copper Square 5pc Set - High-sided square non-stick family-sized pan with roasting tray, lid and frying basket
- Famous Red Copper non-stick surface
- 4” high sides prevent splatter
- Square shape means more room
- Oven Safe up to 260°C
- Anti-Scratch coating
- Aluminium rings ensure even heat with no hot spots
- Infused with copper
Sorry, currently out of stockNotify Me When in Stock
- Delivery & Returns
High-sided square non-stick family-sized pan with roasting tray, lid and frying basketThis incredibly versatile, family-sized pan set will transform the way you cook. Giving you the chance to cook in eight different ways – Broil, Bake, Steam, Fry, Sauté, Braise, Deep Fry and Roast, and offering the ultimate non-stick surface, high sides for large volume cooking and stopping spatter from frying, and not only a frying/draining basket but also a roasting rack and a glass lid, you’ll be amazed at how much you can do with it!
Famous Red Copper non-stick surfaceRed Copper Pans are famous for their incredible, copper-infused ceramic non-stick surfaces that won’t let anything from sugar, sauces, burnt-on food and even melted plastic stick. Any meal, no matter how messy, can be prepared and served right from the pan and then just wipe it clean no matter what you’ve been cooking in it. This incredible degree of non-stick means that you can place Red Copper Square in the oven, let it slow cook, and those oven-blackened, burnt-on bits of food will just wipe right off! Making caramel or jam at intensely high temperatures? Not a problem, just empty, cool and wipe it all away.
Square shape means more room and high sides prevent splatterWhen you’re cooking for the whole family it can get messy, you need a big area to cook on and a way of minimising mess. This large, family-sized pan, with high sides and a glass lid, will contain any spatters of fat, oil or sauces, and it’s big enough, thanks to the clever square shape, to accommodate far more than an ordinary round pan of the same width.
So much more than just fryingThis set includes both a frying basket, a glass lid and a roasting rack. So, naturally you can deep-fry crispy chips and onion rings, simmer and seal a stew, and roast a whole chicken, but you can do so much more. The basket can be used to drain pasta too. The rack can be used to steam healthy veggies or noodles, dumplings and, of
5pc Set includes:1 x 10” Square Pan
1 x Glass Lid
1 x Fry Basket
1 x Steam & Roast Rack
1 x Recipe Book
- Dimensions:Box: 55.5x15.5x31cm Unit: 25.5x52x15cm
- Max cooking Temp:Oven safe up to 260°C/ 500°F.
- Warning:Take care when removing from the oven as the handles will be hot. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid overheating the pan when empty. Never heat fat or oil to the point where it burns or turns black. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick coating. Most metal utensils, except knives and forks, can be used with caution. To help preserve and avoid scratching the non-stick surface, we recommend using plastic, silicone or nylon cooking utensils. Avoid cutting directly in the pan. Never leave a pan unattended when in use.
- Materials:PFOA & PTFE Free
- Set includes:• 1 x 10” Square Pan • 1 x Glass Lid • 1 x Fry Basket • 1 x Steam & Roast Rack • 1 x Recipe Book
- Weights:Gross: 2.9kg Net: 2.3kg
- Suitability:Suitable for any type of hob except induction
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.