Bavarian Edge Black Diamond Edition - The diamond-infused knife sharpener and edge honer
- Independent spring-action arms
- Makes knives razor sharp in seconds
- Sharpens serrated knives
- Made of diamond-infused tungsten carbide
- Flexes and contours to any blade or angle
- Sturdy, Sleek Design
- Use daily for no more dull or damaged blades - ever!
- Delivery & Returns
The diamond-infused knife sharpener and edge honer
Bavarian Edge is the ultimate knife sharpener and edge honer for your home kitchen. Made of steel and ultra-tough, diamond infused tungsten carbide, in an elegant matt black finish and an upright design that will always look great on your worktop, Bavarian Edge Black Diamond Edition works by using specially-designed sprung arms, each offering a perfect amount of resistance at the point of contact with your blade, and each independently sprung so that each side of your knife edge gets the ideal amount of sharpening pressure, removing tiny fractures, bumps and nicks to leave your cutting edge razor sharp in just a few passes.
Diamond-infused tungsten carbide
Bavarian Edge Black Diamond Edition brings to your kitchen the ultimate in sharpening and honing surfaces. With the unbeatable durability of tungsten carbide, combined with the industrial strength and superior sharpening qualities of diamond-infusion, you won’t find a better surface to use on your finest kitchen blades.
Independent spring-action arms
Bavarian Edge Black Diamond Edition is unique because its upright, vertical construction means that, as you draw the blade through the sprung arms, the tungsten carbide sharpening surfaces are positioned at the perfect angle and with the perfect amount of pressure to follow every microscopic variation, bump, chip and nick in the cutting edge of your blade. Other sharpeners are static and require the user to apply the pressure, often causing too much steel to be removed and, in fact, dulling the knife edge rather than making it sharper. Alternatively, they can offer incorrect contact to one side of the knife, giving uneven results. Bavarian Edge Black Diamond Edition has independently sprung, vertically-mounted arms that put the perfect sharpening surface in the perfect place, at the perfect angle and with the perfect amount of pressure.
Sharpens serrated knives
If you were to try and sharpen a serrated bread knife or a serrated carving knife or fruit knife on a static sharpener, you would just remove the serrations and leave yourself with a very dull knife indeed. Bavarian Edge Black Diamond Edition, with its independent spring-action, follows the contours of your blade, working in between each serration and sharpening, or honing, the individual edges as you draw the blade between the arms. Bavarian Edge Black Diamond Edition goes into each curve and accentuates it rather than skipping across each bump, flattening it out and blunting your bread knife!
- Dimensions:Box: 15.2x9.8x26.5cm Unit: 12x7.8x16.6cm
- Set includes:•1 x Bavarian Edge Black Diamond Edition •Instructions
- Weights:Gross: 440g / Net: 320g
- Cleaning care:Bavarian Edge is not dishwasher safe. Wipe down with a soft damp cloth. During use some metal shavings can accumulate on the Bavarian Edge and the knife you are sharpening. Always wipe down the Bavarian Edge and the knife after each use. Never use any aggressive, abrasive or toxic cleaning agents or cleaning pads for cleaning.
- Warning:This is not a toy. Keep away from children. Only use on dry, flat surfaces. Do not push knife blade down forcefully onto the Bavarian Edge. Always make sure any fingers or body parts are out of the blade’s path as you use the Bavarian Edge. Always exercise caution when using the knives in any manner. Sharp and even dull knives can cause serious injury. DO NOT use with ceramic blades. Instruction manual enclosed. Please read before first use and retain for future reference.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.