Power Quick Pot - The 8-in-1, one-touch pressure multi-cooker
- Pressure-cooking, steaming and so much more
- 6 Litre pot cooks entire family meals with one button
- ‘Cook IQ Technology’ calibrates the perfect time and temperature
- 37 pre-set smart programs through 8 ways to cook
- Cooking times are massively reduced!
- Timer delay function for ‘set it and leave’
- Delivery & Returns
The 8-in-1, one-touch pressure multi-cooker
Power Quick Pot is the worktop multi-cooker that will revolutionise the way you cook and the time you spend doing it! Able to cook your family meals perfectly with a single touch of a button, Power Quick Pot has 37 pre-set cooking functions across 8 different ways to cook. From Pressure-cooking to steaming, even the hugely popular ‘sous-vide’ style of cooking is done in less time than you would ever take using conventional cookware. Thanks to a huge 6 litre stainless steel pot, you can rely on Power Quick Pot to know precisely what temperature and time is needed to give you perfect results, in so much less time than standard stove-top pans, pots and even ovens can cook. PLUS, unlike a standard pressure-cooker or slow-cooker you can get crispy skins, sizzling sauces and seared steaks all in the same pot!
Pressure-cooking, steaming and so much more
The number of kitchen appliances, gadgets and accessories you would need to cover all the ways that Power Quick Pot can cook would fill an entire cupboard. With pressure-cooking, steaming, sauteing and even slow-cooking as standard one-touch buttons you’re already 90% of the way towards every kind of meal you cook at home, but that’s just the start. Power Quick Pot is also a rice-cooker, a yogurt maker, a canning cookpot and even a ‘sous-vide’ water bath cooker to give you results and flavour that the top chefs would be envious of.
37 pre-set smart programs for 8 ways to cook
With 37 one-touch cooking functions and rapid heat-up and cooking times, Power Quick Pot has every way to cook, ready to go at the press of a button. Cook IQ Technology calibrates the perfect time, pressure and temperature – so you don’t have to! Just load up the pot and press the right button and let Power Quick Pot do the rest!
Cooking times are massively reduced!
We all now the benefits of pressure-cooking and that’s why the humble stove-top pot has been making a huge come-back in recent years, as families see how much time they can save. But a pressure-cooker can’t do anything but seal in pressure, Power Quick Pot gives you all those benefits in time-saving and taste-retention, but with the added benefits of an oven for crisping, a pan for frying, a steamer for healthy veg and so much more. You won’t believe what you can do with the incredible power and versatility of Power Quick Pot.
Recipe guide included
One amazing recipe guide is included with your Quick Pot Pro and another 3 additional guides as downloads on this page!
- Capacity:6 Litres
- Dimensions:Box: 34x32x40cm Unit: 32x32x32cm
- Power:•1200W •110-240V •50-60Hz
- Set includes:•1 x Power Quick Pot with lid •1 x Stainless Steel Inner Pot •1 x Glass Lid •1 x Measuring Cup •1 x Ladle •1 x Condensation Collector •1 x Float Valve Pin •1 x Power Cord •1 x Recipe Guide •1 x Instruction Manual
- Weights:Gross: 7.65kg / Net: 6.04kg
- Warning:Read instructions before use. Do not lift or move the unit when in use. Caution: Hot surfaces. Never use the handle to lift or move the unit. Only use the black handles located on the side of the unit. Never force the lid open. Always place on a flat, heat resistant surface. Never use an extension cord. Never use outdoors. Do not operate if cord or plug are damaged. Never deep fry or fill with oil. Do not overfill the unit past the max fill line. Unplug the unit when not in use and before cleaning. Never immerse housing in water. Use only as described in the manual and recipe guides.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.