Cook It - The handy, compact, double-sided personal grill - Green
- Heats up in just 30 seconds
- Cooks both sides at the same time
- Fill it and flip it!
- Non-stick coating so nothing sticks
- Wipe-clean in seconds
- Compact and space-saving for easy storage
- Great for so many dishes, sweet or savoury!
- Delivery & Returns
The handy, compact, double-sided personal grill
Cook It is the perfect way to get quick, easy and tasty food in minutes with no mess and in double-quick time. From omelettes, veggies, toasties and mini pizzas, to meats like chicken fillets and burgers, or even sweet food like pancakes and cakes, this double sided-worktop marvel is so compact but packs so much power into every dish. The clever top-and-bottom, twin cooking plates mean that Cook It cooks from above and below at the same time, saving you valuable cooking time, PLUS you can flip Cook It whenever you want, and the internal compartments won’t let any fillings spill, this way you can check the underside of your food and guarantee perfect, even cooking every time. Being smaller than an espresso machine and so easy to store away, the space-saving Cook It is ideal for flats, bedsits, student digs, caravans and campers, B&B’s, hotels or in your own family home where you just want to cook a quick meal or snack as easily as possible.
Fill it and flip it to COOK IT!
The beauty of Cook It is the double-sided design with identical upper and lower halves, each with an internal compartment that, when closed together, can hold and seal in your food. Just fill the lower half with food, close the lid and let Cook It cook from above and below, super-fast. Better still, wait a little while and flip Cook It over then open it up to see how the underside of your food is cooking! The trapped heat and all-round cooking surface means that steam and moisture are kept in your food, cooking it evenly and quickly and retaining all that flavour.
Heats up in just 30 seconds
The non-stick heating plates of Cook It heat up quickly so you don’t have to wait for an oven to pre-heat or a skillet or griddle pan to get up to temperature. In just a few seconds you’re ready to cook and, of course, the time savings don’t stop there because that fully-encompassing heat from above and below cooks your food extra-quickly too!
Compact and space-saving for easy storage
Cook It is a compact worktop cooker that is so neat and easy-to-use it can replace many larger, bulky cookers and mini ovens, and yet it’s so small it will fit easily into a drawer, on a shelf or in a cupboard. This makes Cook It so convenient for people with little space to work in. PLUS, the size means you can take it away with you. It fits easily in a case when travelling so you can have hot, fresh-cooked meals wherever you go!
- Dimensions:Box: 15.7x12.8x35.7cm Unit: 33x13x10cm
- Power:Rated Power: 700W, Voltage: 220-240, HZ: 50/60, Class 1
- Set includes:•1 x Cook It •Instructions with recipes
- Cleaning care:After use, allow Cook It to cool with the lid open before storing away. Allow Cook It to cool before cleaning. Clean the baking plates with a soft, damp cloth. Mild detergent may be used but ensure all detergent has been removed prior to using. Clean the casing with a soft, damp cloth. Not suitable for the dishwasher. We recommend seasoning the baking plates. To do so, rub cooking oil into the plates before first use.
- Weights:Gross: 1.5kg / Net: 1.35kg
- Warning:The baking plates get extremely hot which also heats up the casing. Use the product with caution and never touch hot surfaces. Do not use metal utensils as this will damage the non-stick surface. Never leave Cook It unattended while in use and always unplug Cook It when not in use. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. Children shall not play with the appliance. Household use only.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.