Piggy Pop - The pigs-in-blankets treats that look like little pigs!
- Pre-formed moulds for 12 cute little piggies
- All on one Silicone non-stick baking sheet
- Just fill with batter, add a piece of hotdog and bake!
- Easy to remove, just ‘POP’ them out and enjoy
- Fill with other delicious food from cheese to cake mix!
- Brilliant, fun party food you can dip or dress however you like
- Easy-clean sheet that’s dishwasher-safe
Sorry, currently out of stockNotify Me When in Stock
- Delivery & Returns
The pigs-in-blankets treats that look like little pigs!
Piggy Pop is the fun, easy way to make home-baked party treats, including delicious pigs-in-blankets, by the dozen. Just fill each of the non-stick flexible silicone moulds in the baking sheet with batter, pop in a piece of hotdog or sausage, and bake! Then, when they’re golden brown and looking irresistible, pop them out and get 12 perfectly-formed, delicious cute little piggies ready to serve! The single sheet makes 12 perfect little piggies and is easy to use because its non-stick silicone catering-standard construction makes those piggies pop out, perfectly-formed, every time. And washing up takes seconds, just rinse under a tap or put it in the top rack of your dishwasher. With party season never far away, you can make any number of savoury or sweet treats that kids and grown-ups will love!
Pre-formed moulds for 12 cute little piggies
Each of the 12 moulds in the single sheet of Piggy Pop is shaped to form a perfect, detailed, fun cute little pig with ears and eyes, an upturned snout and even a twisty tail! The surface of the silicone means they come out neat and perfectly-formed every time, so kids and adults will love nibbling away on these great party snacks.
Just fill with batter, add a piece of hotdog, and bake!
The best way to enjoy Piggy Pop is as pigs-in-blankets because they’re so easy to make as well as being delicious. Just make a batch of batter mix and fill each mould on the sheet, take a section of hotdog, about two inches long, and place one in the centre of each, pressing down slightly to submerge in the batter. Then just bake until golden and crispy! The batter rises up around the hotdog to leave it wrapped up warm and tasty in the middle and you have a dozen delicious piggy treats for any occasion.
Fill with other delicious food from cheese to cake mix!
Don’t just stop at pigs-in-blankets though. You can make cheese and ham-stuffed piggies, burger piggies, veggie piggies and even sweet piggies filled with chocolate brownie mix or cake mix with chocolate chips, raisins or whatever you like! If you can mix, pour and bake it, you can Piggy Pop it!
Brilliant, fun food for any occasion
There are so many ways to get the most from your Piggy Pop. Why not use Piggy Pop to get kids to eat veggies as a fun element to a family meal? They make a great addition to a buffet for an anniversary, wedding or birthday. But it doesn’t need a special occasion, just a weekend snack for friends to nibble before a dinner party or while watching the game! Kids and adults love a tasty baked snack and Piggy Pop is the perfect, easy way to make the whole family happy!
- Dimensions:Box: 21x2.2x24.5cm Unit: 20.5x1.5x24cm
- Materials:•Silicone •BPA Free
- Max cooking Temp:240°C
- Set includes:•1 x Piggy Pop silicone baking tray •User Guide
- Weights:Gross: 280g / Net: 200g
- Cleaning care:Wash before first use. The Piggy Pop is dishwasher safe. Never use any aggressive, abrasive or toxic cleaning agents or cleaning pads for cleaning.
- Extras:Baking tips: Be sure to spray your Piggy Pop mould with non-stick baking spray to ensure easy removal of your pigs. Place your Piggy Pop on a baking tray/sheet to fill and bake for easy, stable use.
- Warning:This is not a toy. Keep away from children. DO NOT bake with this item above 240°C. DO NOT expose directly to a naked flame. Instruction manual enclosed. Read before first use and retain for future reference. Recipe guide provided. Cooking times may vary.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.