Beauty Factor: Hair straighteners with steam, tourmaline and even Argan oil
- Moisturise and condition your hair while you straighten it
- Steam provides frizz-busting moisture
- Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates
- Argan oil for conditioning shine
- Use with or without steam
- Removable water tank and refill bottle for easy filling
- Heats up to 220 degrees Celsius
- Delivery & Returns
Hair straighteners with steam, tourmaline and even Argan oilBeauty Factor is the ultimate hair straightener for keeping your hair smooth. Its ceramic, tourmaline-infused plates, the gentle, moisturizing effects of steam and the conditioning shine of Argan oil means your hair is kept in perfect condition, smooth and sleek, with no frizz. Beauty Factor gives you all the control you could ever need from a straightener.
Because straightening often involves high temperatures that can dry your hair, leaving it brittle and lifeless, Beauty Factor incorporates the ACTS system of Argan oil, Ceramic, Tourmaline and Steam to leave your hair moist, conditioned and smooth without any damage. Now you can straighten and style your hair with all the control you want, but leave it healthy, shiny and full of life!
Ceramic plates combined with steam for a winning combinationThe innovative ACTS system of Beauty Factor takes hair straightening to another level with the addition of steam to the already proven power of tourmaline-infused ceramic plates. With a whole new dimension added to your straightening, you can now style, set and even iron your hair to remove waves, curls and frizz, as well as adding body and shine to your hair at the same time!
A whole host of amazing features
For total control and hair exactly how you like it, Beauty Factor can be used with or without steam or, set the steam to high or low when on. You can also control the temperature with an adjustable thermostat that heats the plates up to 220°C and there’s a safety lock to keep the straighteners closed when not in use. Beauty Factor comes with two hair clips for separating out sections of hair and keeping them where you need them, and even comb attachments that fit over the plates to turn your straightener into a styling brush! With a fully-rotating 180cm power cord for easy access and no tangles, as well as a heat-resistant storage bag and cooling mat, your Beauty Factor straighteners can go wherever you go and still offer total control and perfect results.
- Power:220-240 Volts. 46 Watts. 50/60Hz
- Power cord length:180cm
- Dimensions:Box: 38x5.5x11cm, Unit: 31x4x5cm
- Set includes:1 x Beauty Factor, 1 x heat resistant case, 2 x comb attachments,1 x refill bottle, 2 x hair clips
- Weights:Gross: 1kg Net: 0.6kg
- Warning:As with any steam product, it is recommended to use distilled or bottled water to extend the life of the product. The appliance should be kept dry and away from wet surfaces. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Turn on the iron with the ON/OFF switch on the lower handle and adjust the temperature by rotating the temperature dial. Close plates together once the temperature is ready to release steam. As with any hot iron, DO NOT use on damaged hair.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.