Power Shell - The hard-shell RFID-safe rigid wallet that is also a phone charger
- RFID Blocking Technology
- Rapid-charger 5V Battery
- Keeps your identity and digital data safe
- USB phone charging socket
- Rigid aluminium shell
- 5 compartments for cards or cash
- Available in three colours
- Delivery & Returns
The hard-shell RFID-safe rigid wallet that’s also a phone charger
Power Shell is the rigid, smart wallet that keeps your personal digital data safe, blocks out any attempt to read your cards and even holds a battery to charge your phone whenever you need it. Power Shell keeps you and your identity safe by making sure that you’re never stranded without a phone battery to call home or call a cab in an emergency, as well as stopping would-be thieves scanning your wallet to gain access to private financial and personal data stored on your bank and credit cards.
Keeps your identity and digital data safe
With the advent of contactless payments our lives have become much easier, we rely on bank cards and digital data to pay for so many things, but this means that much of our private details are carried around with us and stored where they can be copied and used to steal from us.
RFID Blocking Technology
RFID means ‘Radio Frequency Identification’ and it’s the means by which most modern contactless cards are read. Some thieves have started carrying mobile scanners with them and can scan your jacket or back pocket while you wait in a queue or travel to work and you’d never know your information was taken. Power Shell blocks these scanners so as long as your cards are in your Power Shell, your money and identity are safe.
Rapid-charger 5V battery
Our mobile phones are also the most-used method of paying for things and a huge source of personal information, but they can so easily run out of battery just when you most need them. Late at night, on holiday, there are so many occasions when you need to make a call or send information by phone and your battery is dead, leaving you stranded or unable to get something important done. Without our phones we’re lost these days, so it’s essential that we have a back-up battery for emergencies. The 5V battery built into Power Shell will keep your emergency, backup power to hand, where you need it, so you’ll always have phone power without searching for a plug socket or a charger.
- Dimensions:Box: 8.5x3.x14.6cm Unit: 12x2x8cm
- Power:Voltage: DC 5V - 1A
- Set includes:•1x Power Shell •1x Charging cable •Instructions
- Size:Box: 8.5x3.x14.6cm Unit: 12x2x8cm
- Duration:2000mAh charge capacity
- Warning:This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved This product is not a toy. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. Do not attempt to open or modify the POWER SHELL in any way. The POWER SHELL contain a lithium ion battery. Lithium ion batteries are flammable and can cause fire if misused, damaged or defective. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the product to water or moisture.
- Weights:Gross: 160g / Net: 120g
- Colours:Black, Blue and Silver
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.