Arctic Air – Portable Personal Space Air Cooler & Humidifier
- Delivery & Returns
Personal space air cooler and humidifierArctic Air turns cold water, via a special filter, into cool, clean air. It humidifies, cools and even purifies your personal breathing space so you can stay cool and breathe clean, cool air wherever you need it. From the bedside to the office, Arctic Air will keep your personal space as cool as you want it. Using no chemicals or toxic coolants, Arctic Air takes ordinary water absorbed into a special filter, then, using evaporative air cooler technology, it filters the hot, dry air in your room to emit cool, moist, pure, clean air. Simply fill with water, plug it into any standard wall socket or USB port and enjoy!
Arctic Air gives you the best features of both fans and air conditioning in one, compact unit that’s also a
Cools, humidifies and purifies the air
Adjustable three-speed fan with quiet operationArctic Air uses a fan set within its sound-protective casing so the noise you hear is minimal, and with three settings you can have the perfect amount of cool, moist air with the least amount of noise.
Runs up to 8 hours per fillThe large capacity water reservoir, combined with the filter means that Arctic Air holds a lot of water, so you can rely on Arctic Air to run for up to eight hours, that’s a whole night’s sleep, or an entire working day in a hot stuffy office, breathing in cool, clean air!
Built-in LED mood and night lightArctic Air has a built-in soft-glow LED light to help you relax at night. You can either set the light to any of its 7 colour options, set to colour-cycle
- Set includes:1 x Arctic Air, 1 x Air Filter, 1 x USB Power adapter & cord, Instruction Guide
- Colours:7 LED light colour options
- Dimensions:Box: 20x20x26 cm Unit: 16.5x16.5x17cm
- Weights:Gross: 1.32 kg Net: 0.86 kg
- Warning:This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children unless supervised by an adult. Do not overfill the water tank. Arctic Air™ must be kept on a level surface during use; tilting the unit may cause water to leak out of the base. Read the full instruction manual before use. Run time will vary depending on speed setting, room temperature levels, room humidity levels, etc. HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
- Power:10 Watts
- Power Supply:For adapter: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, 0.2A Max, Class II. For main unit: DC5V, 1.5A // Without adapter: For main unit: DC5V, 2.0A, Class III. (Note for USB input: DC5V, 1.5A or 2.0A)
- Capacity:Up to 8 hours cooling and holds 600ml of water
- Cleaning care:We recommend cleaning the water tank and inside of the unit once weekly. Use only a non-abrasive cloth and mild dish soap when needed. Unplug the unit before cleaning. For best continued results, we recommend changing the filter every 6 months.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.