Auraglow Plugin Uplight - Instant, plug-in uplighter with no wires or cables
- Instant, stylish uplighting
- No wiring or cables required
- Makes use of spare, unused sockets
- 360-degree rotation - use as a downlight too
- Use two in a double wall socket for a ‘V’ effect
- Fit any colour light bulb of your choice
- Takes a regular LED GU10 bulb
- Delivery & Returns
uplighter with no wires or cables
Auraglow Plugin Uplight can enhance the look of any room in your home in two ways. Firstly, you get instant, stylish low-level light that will wash any wall with a warm, atmospheric soft-edged beam that can highlight a picture, mirror, bookcase or alcove. Secondly, you can make use of spare, open plug sockets that aren’t being used and that can look unsightly on your walls. With Auraglow Plugin Uplighter you can hide open sockets while turning any wall into a feature, use two in a double socket and you get a ‘Hollywood’ searchlight ‘V’ effect, or double focus for that special portrait or photo. Plugin Uplight just comes on when you turn on the socket, so there’s no need for expensive wiring that’s messy and intrusive to install. There’s not even a standard cable like the kind that comes with free-standing table lights, trailing across floors and causing a potential trip hazard.
Auraglow Plugin Uplight isn’t just a static light, the head can rotate 360 degrees, so you can position that wall-washing beam exactly where you need it for maximum effect. You can even point the beam downwards from high-level sockets for an instant downlight!
Instant, stylish uplightingA well-lit wall is a real feature of any stylish home, offering ambient light as well as highlighting wall-mounted features. The uplight has replaced the more traditional downlight as the interior designers’ lighting style of choice for wall lights. But, to have a standard uplight fitted costs money and time that will eat into your savings as much as it will intrude on your home, with electrics, re-plastering and redecorating to be considered and tradesmen to call. Plus, once fitted, uplighters are fixed in place, if you change your mind it’s too late to reposition them should you suddenly have a new feature to highlight or a new alcove to light up. The beauty and simplicity of Auraglow Plugin Uplight means that within seconds you can have low-level uplighting installed at no more cost than the price of the light and a bulb! There’s no wiring, no mess and no extra cost, just plug it in and switch on the socket. And, if you change your mind, or want uplighting in a different room, just unplug it and move it to wherever it’s most needed.
Makes use of spare, unused socketsThe other benefit of Auraglow Plugin Uplighter is that it makes use of, and stylishly hides, any unused open plug sockets. Sockets are essential but, without anything plugged into them, they can be unsightly and stand out, ruining the look of your wall. Plugin Uplighters hide sockets, swapping these open, potentially hazardous sockets into elegantly, stylish wall lights.
- Capacity:Warm White Bulb Lifetime: 35000 hrs Colour Bulb Lifetime: Lifetime: 25000 hrs
- Extras:• Cap type – GU10 • Operating Voltage – 220v-240v – 50/60Hz • Max 10w
- Weights:Gross: 150g Net:105g
- Styles:Available in three styles: Auraglow Plugin Uplight - Bulb not included, Auraglow Plugin Uplight - With Warm White Bulb & Auraglow Plugin Uplight - With colour change bulb and remote.
- Dimensions:Auraglow Plugin Uplighter Pack: 26x16.5x9.5cm Bulb: 4.7x4.7x.5cm Uplighter Unit: 10.5x9x16cm
- Set includes:Auraglow Plugin Uplight - Bulb not included : • 1 x Auraglow Plug-in Uplight • Instructions // Auraglow Plugin Uplight - With Warm White Bulb : • 1 x Aura GU10 7W Glow Bulb • 1 x Auraglow Plug-in Uplight • Instructions // Plugin Uplight - With colour change bulb and remote : • 1 x Auraglow GU10 5W multi bulb • 1 x Infrared Remote • 1 x Auraglow Plug-in Uplight • Instructions
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.