Hammersmith Drill & Screw - Professional - Extended set of the pocket-sized drill-driver with interchangeable heads
- Built-in ‘barrel-change’ loading system
- 2 barrels with 16 heads for every kind of screw
- Clever 90 degree ‘elbow’ chuck for tight spaces!
- Screw heads include, cross, slot, hex and star-head
- 2 x drill bits to pilot your screw holes plus a bradawl bit
- Powerful 3.6V lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Travel case, charger and 100pc set of screws and plugs included
Sorry, currently out of stockNotify Me When in Stock
- Delivery & Returns
Extended set of the pocket-sized drill-driver with interchangeable heads
The Hammersmith Drill & Screw is a rechargeable electric drill-driver that has a clever built-in barrel change system. With all your screw and drill heads set into a rotating barrel, just like a hand gun, you can pull back the carriage mounted on the top, rotate the barrel to select the right head and release the carriage which loads the head into the chuck, ready to go to work.
This pro set gives you so much more at one great-value price.
With two barrels, containing 16 top-quality heads to choose from you’ll never need to rummage around in your tool kit or bag looking for the right head. There are heads for cross and slot screws but also hex head bolts that come with flat pack furniture that usually need an Allen key and even the star-shaped screws that so many electrical items are now held together with. PLUS, there are two sizes of drill bit and it all comes in a handy, durable travel case, complete with charger and a box of 100 screws and plugs.
BEST OF ALL is the ingenious 90 degree ‘elbow chuck’ attachment that lets you work in very tight spaces!
Built-in ‘barrel-change’ loading system
Drill-drivers have been around for a long time now, but they all have one major downfall. The process of constantly changing from bradawl to drill bit to screw head means stopping, removing, searching, replacing, loading and starting again every time. With a marking bradawl in each barrel, 2 drill bits and screw heads for every kind of screw in one place, you can focus on the job at hand and change heads in a matter of seconds. Just pull back the carriage, spin the barrel to the right head and release. The screw head or drill bit will be slotted right into place and gripped by the chuck in one smooth movement!
Clever 90 degree ‘elbow’ chuck for tight spaces!
Hammersmith Pro comes with a specially-designed ‘elbow’ chuck that lets you screw and drill at right-angles! You can literally work around a corner. This way all those cupboards, drawers, shelves and units that require screws to be inserted inside confined spaces can now be done with ease! You don’t need enough room for the screw, the tool and your hand to fit inside the space to get the job done!
16 heads to mark, drill and drive any kind of screw
Hammersmith Drill & Screw comes with 16 heads in its 2 spinning barrels, you get four sizes of cross-head, 2 sizes of slot-head, 3 sizes of star-shaped head, 3 sizes of hex-head, 2 sizes of drill bit for wood and plaster and a bradawl marking spike in each barrel to set the location you want to screw into, making screwing into wood and plaster far more accurate and easier.
- Batteries:3.6V lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Capacity:Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz. Output: DC6V, 350mA
- Colour:Black & Green
- Dimensions:Box/Case: 29x7.5x25cm Unit: 14x15x35cm
- Set includes:•1 x Hammersmith Drill&Screw •1 x Charger •1 x Barrel with 8 bits (1 x cross-bit 0, 1 x cross-bit 1, 1 x cross-bit 2, 1 x cross-bit 3, 1 x slot-bit 6mm, 1 x slot-bit 4mm, 1 x marking-bit, 1 x drill-bit 3mm) •1 x Barrel with 8 bits (1 x star-bit 10, 1 x star-bit 15, 1 x star-bit 20, 1 x Allen 3, 1 x Allen 4, 1 x Allen 5, 1 x marking-bit, 1 x drill-bit 2.5mm) •1 x Angle attachment •100 x Piece plug and screw set •1 x Hard protective case •Instructions
- Warning:The user must read the handbook instructions thoroughly in order to minimise the risk of injuries. Product contains magnets. Keep away from pacemakers, mobile phones and other items which could be affected by magnetic fields.
- Weights:Gross: 1.74kg / Net: 1.68kg
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.