Roto Clipper: Electric Nail File And Trimmer
- Safe, easy way to trim and file nails
- Recessed rotating blades are safe to the touch
- One side trims the other side files
- Get perfectly trimmed nails in seconds
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in your hand
- Removable head and brush for easy clean up
- Delivery & Returns
Roto clipper takes all the pain, mess and hassle out of clipping your nails.
Nail clippers and scissors have been around forever, but they aren’t without their problems. People with mobility or dexterity issues find them hard to use accurately. The clippings end up on your floor or, worse still, pinging away across the room!
Just like dangerous scissors, it’s easy to cut yourself, or your children, literally ‘to the quick’ with traditional clippers, making the experience a painful memory that could lead to avoidance habits like nail biting or overgrown, unhygienic nails.
With Roto Clipper you can now safely, and easily, shape and file fingernails and toenails so accurately and painlessly that you’ll wonder why you stuck with clippers for so long.
Kids love using Roto Clipper because the double-sided safety blade that spins at 700rpm and yet, thanks to its recessed positon and specially designed beveled cutting edges, is so harmless, it’s virtually impossible to cut yourself. One side acts as a trimmer, the other as a nail file.
Roto clipper is also a real comfort to the elderly, or people with poor vision or mobility problems, who just love how easy and safe Roto Clipper is to use.
In just a few seconds anyone can have salon-perfect nails with no pain and, because the removable head catches most of the debris, no messy clippings to pick up!
- Set includes:1 x Roto Clipper, 1 x Cleaning Brush, 1 x Protective Cover, 1 x Cutting Head, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Colours:Green and White
- Batteries:Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Warning:This device is intended only for trimming or filing human finger and toenails, Avoid use on irritated, ingrown, or infected finger or toenails, Consult a physician before use if any nail conditions exist, Do not rinse unit with water. Only clean the outside of the unit with a soft, dry cloth, If any part of the Roto Clipper appears to be damaged or malfunctioning, discontinue use immediately, Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.