Heeling Powers - A super-comfortable insole that protects your feet and heels from blisters
- Delivery & Returns
A super-comfortable insole that protects your feet and heels from blisters
Makes shoes more comfortable
The gel-lining of
Non-slip gel that attaches to the shoe
Great for heels, flats - even men’s shoesWhile
- Cleaning care:Wash with warm soapy water to reuse. Allow product to dry completely before reuse.
- Colours:Available in Beige & Black
- Extras:Apply sticky heel section to the heel of the shoe first and then apply the rest of the sole saver to the back of the shoe heel back support. Reposition as needed. To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe. Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use.
- Uses:Heeling Powers can be used multiple times with proper care.
- Warning:Keep out of reach of children. Remove the the plastic film from the adhesive side. Keep plastic film for reuse. Adhesive side may damage shoe or pull/remove shoe lining. Product may cause foot to slip if worn with socks or stockings. Discontinue use if you experience adverse reaction.
- Weights:Gross: 60g Net: 55g
- Materials:• Breathable fabric upper • Adhesive silicone gel layer • Removable plastic backing
- Set includes:1 x pair of Heeling Powers insoles per pack.
- Dimensions:Pack: 11.8x0.5x19.8cm Unit: 8.5x0.2x14cm each
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.