Aero 360 Pro - Dries and irons your clothes all at once
- Professional Dry Cleaner results in minutes
- Crease-free clothes: No more ironing!
- Save so much money on dry-cleaning bills for suits and shirts
- Ideal for shirts, blouses, T-shirts, sweaters, jackets and more
- Hot air tension technology heats and smooths your garments
- Perfect for delicates like cashmere and silk
- Compact for easy storage
- Delivery & Returns
Dries and irons your clothes all at onceAero 360 Pro is the perfect way to dry and iron your clothes in minutes, straight from the washing machine to
The heat, air and tension,
Crease-free clothes in minutes: No more ironingWhen you add up the time spent setting up an ironing board and waiting for an iron to heat up, then ironing a shirt, it’s a long process. If that’s a jacket it’s even longer. If you have a steamer then it can mean even more set-up and a longer wait for results and even then, you might be left with scorching, fabric damage, wet spots and creases in places you missed. Forget ironing altogether! Forget steaming. Aero 360 Pro is as easy as ‘hang it on- turn it on, and leave it to do its thing’! You can be away making breakfast, seeing to the kids, watching TV or anything else while the Aero 360 Pro does all the work.
Save so much money on dry cleaning bills for suits and shirtsIf you think the savings in time and convenience are worth getting an Aero 360 Pro then just take a moment to look at the cost savings! If you dry-clean your work clothes, as so many of us do, the cost of cleaning five shirts or blouses a week, not to mention keeping your suit jackets clean is enormous over a year! At around £5 per
- Dimensions:Box: 46.5x24x35cm Unit: 58.5x16.2x100cm
- Power:• 220-240 Volts • 1800 Watts • 50Hz • Class 2
- Set includes:• Aero 360 Pro Motor unit • Telescopic rod • Hanger • Fan • Nylon Balloon • 5 x clamps with integrated weight • Instructions
- Weights:Gross: 3.98kg Net: 3.73kg
- Warning:• For indoor household use only • Keep children away from Aero 360 Pro when in use • CAUTION: The Aero 360 Pro balloon gets very hot during use, do not touch the balloon whilst product is in use. Once the garment is dry, switch off the Aero 360 Pro and allow the garment to cool for a few minutes before removing from the Aero 360 Pro.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.