Red Copper Flipwich - Non-stick grilled sandwich maker for any hob
- Grills sandwiches and so much more
- Interlocking, hinged pans seal in the heat
- Super non-stick ceramic
- Flips over to cook both sides evenly
- No more messy flipping in a pan
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Works on any stovetop or hob
Sorry, currently out of stockNotify Me When in Stock
- Delivery & Returns
Non-stick grilled sandwich maker for any hobRed Copper Flipwich is a simple but brilliant grilled sandwich maker that takes the mess and time out of getting the perfect grilled sandwich, and so many other delicious snacks and meals. Two interlocking grill pans coated with the famous Red Copper super non-stick ceramic surface create a sealed heat environment for cooking your sandwich. This makes cooking faster and easier. With the direct contact you want from a grill, you’ll also get those classic charred bar marks on paninis, bagels, brioche buns and even hot dogs and burgers!
Flips over to cook both sides evenlyRed Copper Flipwich is named that way because it takes the hassle out of flipping over your grilled sandwich. You just lock the twin pans together and then when you want to flip, you just lift the whole thing and flip it over, never disturbing the food inside! Grilling this way means less mess and no time spent chasing a melted cheese sandwich around an open pan, trying to stop it leaking everywhere and worrying that it will slide off and end up in a mess on the floor!
Grills sandwiches and so much moreWhile there is an almost infinite number of tasty fillings that you can put between two slices of bread, Red Copper Flipwich can do so much more. Gooey grilled cheese, sizzling wraps, and perfect paninis. You can even make a better burger, keeping all the moisture contained and giving your patty those essential grilled bar marks. Try grilling up to six hot dogs at once, for parties or quick kids treats. Because Red Copper Flipwich is non-stick, even French toast and hot bagel sandwiches are easy to make.
Works on any stovetop or hobYou don’t need a scorching flame to get the ideal grilled results. With Red Copper Flipwich, any stove or hob will give you perfect results
- Dimensions:Box: 36.5x4.5x18cm Unit: 14.8x34.6x3cm
- Extras:PFOA and PFTE Free
- For use with:Recommended cooking surfaces: Electric , Gas, Induction.
- Cleaning care:Handwash only.
- Pack contains:• 1 x Red Copper Flipwich • 1 x Instruction Manual • 1 x Recipe Guide
- Warning:Do not place in the oven or microwave. Do not heat the pan on a high setting. Surfaces may become hot, hold only by the handle. Never heat fat or oil to the point where it burns or turns black. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick coating. Most metal utensils, except knives and forks, can be used with caution. To help preserve and avoid scratching the non-stick surface, we recommend using plastic, silicone or nylon cooking utensils. Never leave a pan unattended when in use. Not recommended to be used by children.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.