Red Copper Chef’s Knife - Copper-infused ceramic blade that food slides right off!
- Copper-infused ceramic blade
- 16cm long, perfect for every kind of food prep
- Deep for sturdy, heavy-duty slicing
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Food slides off the blade
- Razor-sharp for the finest slicing
- Raised, ergonomic handle for ‘knuckle-saving’ chopping
- Delivery & Returns
Copper-infused ceramic blade that food slides right off!
The Red Copper Chef’s Knife is a 16cm meal preparation all-rounder that’s super-sharp, highly durable and so non-stick that food just slides off the blade after you’ve sliced it. Made with an incredibly durable, non-stick copper-infused ceramic surface, it’s lightweight and easy to handle. Effortlessly dice cubes of cheese, slice raw potatoes, and chop your favourite meats – without your food sticking to the blade! And, thanks to the
Copper-infused ceramic blade
Why do you need a copper-infused ceramic blade? Why should a knife be non-stick? Next time you’re slicing cheese, or chopping up a salami, or even just a simple tomato or onion, take a look at the number of times you have to stop to drag slices of food off the blade of your knife. And it’s not just about having a clean blade. If you’re finely chopping garlic or herbs into tiny pieces, you want to have all the food on the board so it can all be chopped evenly. A non-stick blade won’t let food bunch up and gather on its surface, keeping it off the board, away from the cutting edge and stopping it getting chopped up.
Perfect for every kind of food prep
When you’re preparing food, you don’t want to be replacing one knife with another. Chopping, slicing, paring, skinning - you just need one knife that can handle it all so you can get on with your cooking and not create a mountain of washing up. At 16cm long, Red Copper Chef’s Knife is the ideal length for large or small cutting. Long enough to handle a joint of
Raised, ergonomic handle
The hygienic, easy-clean handle of Red Copper Chef’s Knife is set higher to allow room for your knuckles when chopping. This way you can chop clean through your food, all the way to the board or chopping surface, but you won’t bang your fingers with every chop.
- Dimensions:Pack: 16.2x3x32.6 Unit: 4.5x1.5x29.5cm
- Materials:•Ceramic and copper infused surface •Easy grip handle
- Set includes:•1 x Red Copper Chef’s Knife •Instructions
- Weights:Gross: 200g / Net: 150g
- Warning:This is not a toy. Keep out of the reach of children. This product has sharp edges. Take care when opening packaging. This product is not suitable for the dishwasher. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, or inappropriate surfaces like plates or kitchen tiles. Always cut on a plastic or wooden chopping board. Always handle with care and store safely when not in use. If the blades become damaged in any way please dispose of immediately. Knives cannot be sold to customers under the age of 18. Proof of age may be required upon delivery.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.