Copper Stone Pans - Saucepans
- Three saucepans with vented glass lids
- Ultra-non-stick technology
- Super-hardwearing construction
- Dynamic heat dispersion
- Forged aluminium core and stainless-steel base
- Suitable for use on gas, induction, electric and ceramic hobs
- 8pc set includes two frying pans
- Delivery & Returns
6 or 8-piece pan sets in the amazing Copper Stone range of non-stick cookware
Copper Stone Pans have become one of the best-loved non-stick pans in the country and are now used by home cooks all over the world. These great-value sets of saucepans are made with the exact same class-leading non-stick ability as well, of course, as that famous, beautiful Copper Stone look that will make your kitchen shine with the beauty of copper and your cookware work with the strength of stone. In either the six-piece saucepan
Three saucepans with vented glass lids
These incredible saucepans come in 16 cm, 18 cm and 20 cm sizes. With deep sides and that ultra-non-stick lining, they’re perfect for every kind of hob and every kind of food. From slow, simmering sauces to ultra-hot sticky caramels and jams, these pans will take whatever you throw at them and always come up looking good as new! The secure-fitting glass lids have a ventilation hole in to prevent over-boiling, especially when cooking with extra-hot liquids like jams and caramelised sugars that can be dangerous as well as damage your hob. The vent allows excess steam to escape while still holding in enough heat to allow you to simmer, boil and slow-cook whatever you want. The unique Copper Stone, non-stick surface is supported by a forged aluminium core and a stainless-steel base that makes the ultimate, durable pan for perfect heat-distribution and even results with no hot-spots.
8pc set with two Copper Stone Pans frying pans
In 24 cm and 28 cm diameters, these are the ultimate frying pans and will easily accommodate enough food for the whole family. Copper Stone Frying Pans are all you need for sauteing, frying, broiling and stir-frying. The super-hardwearing construction formed from an extremely tough, scratch-resistant coating combined with a forged aluminium body and steel base, means these pans are built to
- Dimensions:Product Dimensions approx: 16cm Saucepan with lid: 34.5x17x13cm 18cm Saucepan with lid: 36.5x19x14.5cm 20cm Saucepan with lid: 38.5x21x15cm
- Warning:Avoid overheating the pan when empty. Never overfill as this could overflow when boiling. Never heat fat or oil to the point where it burns or turns black. Take care when removing from the oven as the handle will be hot. Keep out of the reach of children. Never leave a pan unattended when hot or in use. Hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters or blenders should not be used in the pan. Never deep fry in a saucepan with oil and only shallow fry with extreme caution. Don’t use sharp cutlery in the pan. Don’t stack with other pans.
- Set includes:6pc Set: • 16cm Saucepan and lid •18cm Saucepan and lid •20cm Saucepan and lid •Instructions. 8pc Set: •16cm Saucepan and lid •18cm Saucepan and lid •20cm Saucepan and lid •24cm Frying pan •28cm Frying pan •Instructions
- Weights:6pc Set Box: Gross: 3.7kg / Net: 3.08kg. 8pc Set Box: Gross 5.7kg / Net: 5.08kg
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.