1 Second Slicer - Slicing, dicing and storing food just takes a second!
- Easy food prep at lightning speed!
- Slice, dice, chop and julienne
- Chops straight into the storage container
- Self-cleaning, push the button and rinse
- Chops whole veg in one second
- No more ‘onion tears’
- Stack in the fridge or take away for lunch
- Delivery & Returns
Slicing, dicing and storing food just takes a second!1
The storage container means that there’s no mess from food falling all over your worktop as you fly through your
Easy food prep at lightning speed!1 Second Slicer gets its name because that’s how long it takes to operate, just a single second! Place your food onto the laser-honed blades and press down the lever on the cutting lid. Just one chop, one press, one second is all it takes. So, forget hand-slicing hard carrots, or wrestling with finely-chopped shallots or fiddly garlic bulbs. Never worry about holding veg or soft fruit in a way that keeps you from cutting yourself again! Just relax and enjoy the speed of preparing food for a whole family meal in the time it might take you to dice a single onion. With 1 Second Slicer, you can prep like a pro and fly through your chopping chores like a chef!
Chops straight into the storage containerBecause 1 Second Slicer is mounted directly onto a storage container, it means that fresh salad leaves from lettuce, onions, or fruit that can quickly tarnish when exposed to air, stay fresher and cleaner for longer. Also, those nasty acidic vapours from chopping onions that can really hurt and make you cry are kept on the food and not allowed to float into your eyes and face. When you prepare a salad with 1 Second Slicer, you can seal it and take it away with you for the freshest, crispiest salad you’ve ever eaten! PLUS, the storage container will keep food fresh for ages, with its airtight lid, so you can stack pre-chopped chips or veg for later that day, or the next, in your fridge.
Self-cleaning, push the button and rinseBecause you’ll be flying through any number of veg and fruit with your 1 Second Slicer, you never want to be slowed down by cleaning the blades and chopping lid between chops. The clever push-button self-cleaning system means that, with the press of a button, all food debris and remnants are removed, and you can just rinse and carry on slicing!
- Cleaning care:• Dishwasher safe, top rack only • Alternatively, wash in warm, soapy water with a soft sponge • CAUTION: Always use caution when cleaning the blades by hand.
- Dimensions:Box: 10x24.5x15cm Unit: 23.5x9.5x11cm
- Materials:Plastics, Stainless Steel
- Set includes:• 1 x Cutting lid • 1 x Cutting base • 1 x Cutting insert for medium and large dicing. (10mm x 10mm and 30mm x 30mm) • 1 x Slicing insert with Blade protector • 1 x Food holder (to be used with Slicing insert) • 1 x Collecting container • 1 x Julienne frame with Spiralizer blade insert • Instructions
- Warning:• This is not a toy • Keep away from children • Product contains extremely sharp blades • Caution should be used at all times to avoid injury.
- Weights:Gross: 750g Net: 570g
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.