Red Copper Brownie Bonanza - Makes 18 perfect brownies every time
- Copper-infused ceramic bakeware
- Non-stick and scratch-resistant
- Makes 18 individual brownies
- Each brownie has that ‘outer edge’ crust
- Easy to use
- Dishwasher safe
- PFOA and PTFE Free
- Delivery & Returns
Makes 18 perfect brownies every time
Brownie Bonanza from Red Copper is made with the world famous Red Copper super-non-stick copper-infused heavy-duty ceramic surface, so homemade brownies never stick and just slide right out. Thanks to the exclusive grid divider, each individual brownie has that perfect ‘outer edge’ texture and crust that you only get from the outer portions of a standard, tray-baked brownie, and it’s really easy to use. Just pour brownie-mix batter into the baking pan, insert the brownie grid, making sure it’s bedded into the mix and goes all the way to the bottom, and bake in the oven. Brownie Bonanza gives you 18 perfect, individually-baked brownies and comes with a custom stand which transforms the baking pan into a serving tray.
Copper-infused ceramic bakeware
When you bake a single, large brownie in a traditional cake tray you know you‘re probably going to leave some of it stuck to the pan if you haven’t heavily greased it with butter or oil or used expensive baking or lining paper. The world-famous non-stick copper-ceramic surface of Red Copper means that you don’t have to waste your time or sacrifice flavour to oil and butter. Just pour straight into the pan and rest assured it will never stick. Your brownies will come out as easily as they went in, time after time!
Each brownie has that ‘outer edge’ crust
The huge rise in the popularity of brownies, at parties, birthdays and bake-sales means that we are fast becoming a nation of brownie experts. We all now know that the best portions of any brownie are the outer edges, corners or crust. The surface that’s been exposed to the direct heat through contact with the tray around the outside of a tray-baked brownie is always better than a section cut from the middle. With Red Copper Brownie Bonanza EVERY portion is an ‘edge’! The dividing grid means that each individual brownie has had that direct contact that normally just the outer pieces get. Once you remove the grid after baking, you’ll see that you have 18 individually-baked brownies and not one large tray brownie cut into 18 portions!
Comes with a custom stand and recipe book
Not only do you get the clever grid divider, you also get a stand that transforms your baking tray into a serving tray! Just remove the grid, invert the stand and, voila! You now have all 18 brownies presented in their own serving dish and ready to enjoy!
- Dimensions:Box: 39x7x26cm Unit: 38.5x25.2x5.5cm
- Heat Tolerance:Up to 204°C / 400°F
- Materials:PFOA and PTFE Free
- Set includes:•1 x Brownie Pan 9”x13” •1 x Lifting Tray •1 X Brownie Divider •1 X Brownie Stand •1 x Recipe Guide
- Warning:Do not expose Brownie Bonanza™ to temperatures that exceed 204°C / 400°F • When using the Brownie Bonanza™ make sure to handle all hot surfaces with a dry oven mitt or potholder • If any part of the Brownie Bonanza™ appears to be damaged, discontinue use immediately • Do not use sharp or metal kitchen utensils that can damage the surface of Brownie Bonanza™ • When using Brownie Bonanza™ take all necessary precaution to avoid cuts, burns or serious personal injury • Do not use Brownie Bonanza™ in a microwave or broil in the oven • Always allow Brownie Bonanza™ to cool down completely before cleaning • Not recommended to be used by children. Cleaning Instructions: Allow the pans to cool before cleaning • Your Brownie Bonanza™ is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for longer pan life • DO NOT USE metal or abrasive scouring pads, abrasive wire wool or harsh scouring cleaning powders • NOTE: The pan stand is NOT dishwasher safe.
- Weights:Gross: 1.46 kg / Net: 1.24kg
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.