BBQ Grill Bag - The easy mesh grill bag that cooks loose items together
- Food stays securely inside the bag during cooking
- Smoke and air flow through the mesh to impart flavour
- Great for meat, veggies, fish, bacon, wings and more
- Oven-safe up to 260⁰ C
- Easy to flip all your loose items in one go
- Grill food in the bag reduces clean-up afterwards
- Reusable and dishwasher-safe
- Delivery & Returns
The easy mesh grill bag that cooks loose items together
This clever BBQ Grill Bag is the simple but effective way to grill loose or small items all together at the same time. The heat-resistant mesh construction is
Food stays securely inside the bag during cooking
Grilling small, individual items of food, like prawns, mushrooms, chopped veg, or even larger things like fish fillets that can fall apart when cooked, can be a nightmare. If you’re grilling on a BBQ over hot coals, they can fall through the grill and be lost in all that ash, never to be seen again. Even in your oven, you have to take each individual morsel and manually move it around to make sure they’re all cooked evenly at the same time. BBQ Grill Bag is big enough to take care of a whole load of small items at once,
Smoke and air flow through the mesh to impart flavour
Unlike other cooking bags, BBQ Grill Bag is made of a heat-resistant mesh so the moisture you want to evaporate can escape naturally, and the
Easy to flip all your loose items in one go
One of the best features of
- Dimensions:Pack: 24x0.4x33cm Unit: 30.8x0.3x21.8cm
- Heat Tolerance:Oven-safe up to 260⁰ C
- Materials:PTFE Fibreglass fabric
- Set includes:•1 x BBQ Grill Bag •Instructions
- Warning:Do not use over direct flame, do not use above 500°F / 260°C. When using over wood or charcoal, wait until flames have gone down to glowing coals before placing it on the grill.
- Cleaning care:Always clean the pouch between uses, dishwasher safe. Dry the pouch thoroughly before storing.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.