DermaSuction - The suction tool for clearing pores and removing blackheads
- Removes blackheads and dirt from the pores of your skin
- Powerful but gentle vacuum action
- Quick and painless, no squeezing, bleeding or redness
- Use on your face or body, arms and legs
- Easy to clean
- Battery Powered for total portability
- Four different heads
- Delivery & Returns
The suction tool for clearing pores and removing blackheads
DermaSuction uses a gentle but powerful vacuum suction to gently, painlessly, but effectively, remove blockages, oil, blemishes, dirt and blackheads from your pores. Whether used in the most common problem areas of your face, or on arms, legs, back and neck where oily, problem spots and blackheads can often grow and fester in hard-to-squeeze locations, DermaSuction will safely suck impurities and blockages right out of your skin in seconds! Using DermaSuction couldn’t be easier or less painful. By simply applying one of the four suction heads to the area you wish to cleanse, and gently dragging it along the surface of your skin, you will literally vacuum all that nasty material straight out of the pores with no squeezing, pressing, bleeding, swelling or inflammation. DermaSuction is the perfect way to get at those blocked pores, quickly, easily and safely, without hurting yourself or damaging your skin.
Powerful but gentle vacuum action
There can’t be a better, easier, cleaner or less painful way to get blockages from pores. With a vacuum suction tool like DermaSuction in your hand, you can access the precise location you want to treat and let the power of suction do the work for you. DermaSuction acts just like a home vacuum cleaner but, combined with the specially designed suction heads and the ergonomic, hygienic design, it becomes an effective way to suck the dirt, grease and blackheads from your pores.
Quick and painless, no squeezing, bleeding or redness
The one piece of advice that dermatologists, beauticians and skin specialists agree on is that you should never squeeze spots and blackheads to unblock pores. The pressure and bruising can cause scar tissue and the ruptured surface you eventually create can cause bleeding, infection from dirty fingernails, and a worse pore than you began with. Squeezing is terrible for your skin so DermaSuction is the perfect solution to help remove blockages painlessly and with no damage to the pores or the skin around them.
Four easy-to-clean heads
The interchangeable heads that are included with DermaSuction can be easily rinsed under a tap and dried until next time, they are:
Small Head - Ideal for gentle suction. Perfect for everyday use
Large Head - Ideal for strong suction. Perfect for blackheads
Oval Head - Ideal for getting into corners of your nose and mouth
Sonic Head - Helps exfoliate while pulling dirt and oil from skin
- Materials:ABS Plastic
- Set includes:•1 x DermaSuction Unit •1 x Oval Head •1 x Small Head •1 x Large Head •1 x Sonic Head •Instruction leaflet
- Batteries:Requires 2 x AA Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Cleaning care:For personal hygiene reasons you should not share the heads with other users. Always wash the heads after each use. Use a soft damp cloth to clean the DermaSuction unit. Use warm soapy water to clean heads. Never use any aggressive, abrasive, or cleaning pads for cleaning. Do not store the DermaSuction in environments with high moisture.
- Dimensions:Box: 15.5x6x23cm Unit: 6x4x19cm
- Weights:Gross: 300g / Net: 140g
- Warning:This is not a toy. Keep out of reach from children. Consult your doctor or a dermatologist if you have sensitive skin, a skin condition, diabetes or poor blood circulation before using the DermaSuction. DO NOT USE on broken, cut, sun-damaged or blistered skin. It is strongly recommended to start from the lowest suction level to prevent any damage to the skin. It is recommended to test the DermaSuction’s suction force on your hand prior to first use. DO NOT apply any downward force during use. DO NOT keep the DermaSuction in one place for more than two seconds. DO NOT move back and forth in same direction. Do not use in the bath or shower. Do not use or submerge the DermaSuction in water. Instruction manual enclosed, read before first use and retain for future use.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.