CUBIK RXW - Full-wrap, virtually-indestructible sports sunglasses
- Patented frame design means no metal parts or hinges
- Virtually unbreakable, re-assemble and carry on playing
- UNIVERSAL design fits most face shapes snugly, male or female
- Full-coverage, wrap-around style
- Extremely flexible, crack-resistant and stylish
- Impact-resistant lenses (up to 10 times harder than standard lenses)
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coated lenses available in two colours
- Delivery & Returns
Full-wrap, virtually-indestructible sports sunglassesCUBIK RXW Sports Eyewear offers the kind of cutting-edge frame design and lens technology that normally costs hundreds of pounds. Designed and manufactured under one roof in the North East of England, these sports sunglasses are virtually indestructible while giving you perfect wrap-around coverage and protection, as well as true colour and contrast performance during play, when it matters most. CUBIK RXW sunglasses are used by golfers and other sports specialists all over the world.
Patented frame design means no metal parts or hingesThe uniquely-designed frame, without any metal parts or fragile hinges, combined with special high-grade nylon lenses means the CUBIK RXW is one of the lightest full-wrap sunglasses on the market. The lenses are impact and scratch-resistant, anti-reflective against harsh glare, and cut out 100% of UVA and UVB rays, giving superlative vision in bright or cloudy conditions.
Virtually unbreakable, re-assemble and carry onWhen it comes to sports sunglasses you know they need to last the journey. Breakages out in the field, on the court, by the lake, or on the course could ruin your day or holiday, so durability in any physical endeavour is paramount. The virtually unbreakable design of CUBIK Eyewear wrap-around sunglasses means that if by accident you sit on, step on or even drive your golf buggy over these sunglasses, they don’t crack. Instead, the different flexible component parts, frames, arms, lenses, come apart and can be quickly and easily rebuilt. You can even take them out on the water because they float, too!
Full-coverage, wrap-around styleThe combination of a secure but comfortable wrap-around fit, plus a large, clear field of vision makes CUBIK RXW ideal for most sports or outdoor activities. The large lenses won’t cut through your peripheral vision. The frame also offers a very comfortable snug fit to ensure it won’t move during the rapid head motion of a golf swing or a tennis serve. The lenses’ anti-glare coatings and special tint dyes offer heightened contrast
Lenses available in Standard Brown or with
- Cleaning care:To clean glasses use neutral soap and water. Do not dry with a dirty or abrasive cloth.
- Dimensions:Box: 18x8x5cm Unit: 16x5.5x4cm
- Set includes:• 1 x CUBIK RXW Glasses • 1 x Soft case in grey • 1 x Hard case in black
- Extras:UV 400 Protection. Lens information: 100% protection from UVA and UVB ultra violet rays. General purpose Sunglasses. Filter Category 3. High protection against sunglare conforms to BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + A1. Specific Gravity 1.00g/cubic-cm (very lightweight will float on water). Stable from -30c up to 80c. Resistant to UV discoloration. Resistant to human sweat (acidity). No metal parts. Corrosion proof.
- Warning:Not for protection against artificial light sources. Not for direct observation of the sun. Not suitable for driving at night or under condition of dull light. Not for use against mechanical impact hazards. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking Hazard.
- Weights:Gross: 200g Net: 19g
- Colours:Available in Smoke Grey with Brown Lens & Black with Mirror Red Lens
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.