Kangoo Hot Bag - Rechargeable, wearable, single-fill hot water bag
- Ready in just 10 minutes
- Great for sore joints, aches, pains and cold beds!
- Pre-filled so no more filling from a tap
- Rechargeable and cordless
- Up to 3 hours before it needs reheating
- Maximum temperature of 80° C so it will never overheat
- Adjustable strap for wearing or carrying
- Delivery & Returns
Rechargeable, wearable, single-fill hot water bagKangoo Hot Bag takes all the benefits of a traditional hot water bottle to another level of comfort and convenience. Made of durable, 3-layer polypropylene fibre, and pre-filled and sealed, Kangoo Hot Bag never needs filling. Just charge it up in ten minutes and it’s ready to keep you warm and comfy for up to three hours! PLUS, the adjustable strap means you can wear it on your back, joints or tummy when walking, sleeping or sitting down.
Great for sore joints, aches, pains and cold bedsIf you suffer from a bad back, swollen sore knees, elbows, ankles or shoulders, stiff joints, or even monthly stomach cramps, the gentle, relaxing heat of Kangoo Hot Bag will soothe your aches and pains away. Thanks to the adjustable strap, unlike traditional hot-water bottles, you don’t have to hold it in place or stuff it under your top. You can even strap it around knees and elbows or painful shoulder and back muscles and then move around without it slipping. It’s also great for a warm bed on cold nights because it moves with you so you won’t get any nasty cold spots when you move!
Pre-filled so no more waiting for the kettle!The real beauty of Kangoo Hot Bag is that it never needs filling. Those days spent waiting by the kettle with a hot water bottle are gone! Kangoo Hot Bag is pre-filled and has its own, thermostatically-controlled heating element built-in. Now, whenever you want a hot water bottle just charge it up, in only ten minutes, and you have dry, mess-free, comfortable warmth at your disposal wherever you need it most. The thermostat won’t ever get above 80°C so there’s never a risk of overheating.
Take Kangoo Hot Bag with you on holiday or to any outdoor events. You won’t need to search for a hot water tap or a kettle, just plug in the charger and, ten minutes later, you’ve got comfy, warm relaxing heat you can wear and enjoy, anywhere.
- Dimensions:Box: 39x19.5x7cm Hot Bag: (including strap): 106x19.5x7cm Charger: 15x5x10.5cm
- Power:400W, Hz - 50/60, Voltage: 220-240V
- Pack contains:1 x Kangoo Hotbag, 1 x Charging base with plug, Instructions
- Warning:Not suitable for children or less able bodied people unless supervised by an adult. This is not a toy. Do not wash - wipe clean with a damp cloth. Mild soap may be used. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not leave plugged in unsupervised, always remove the product from the base unit if you are leaving the room or house. Do not pierce the product.
- Cleaning care:Do not wash - wipe clean with a damp cloth. Mild soap may be used.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.