iWalk - The compact, powerful home family treadmill
- Easy to use - walk and run for a healthier you
- Powerful enough to work for everyone
- Small enough to fit anywhere around the house
- Integrated Speakers play your favourite music from your phone
- Magnetic cut-off key for safety
- 1 HP silent motor is nearly twice as powerful as similar treadmills
- Burn calories and get fitter in your own home
- Delivery & Returns
The compact, powerful home family treadmill
iWalk is the incredible, compact but powerful home treadmill for the whole family. With its compact and easy-to-store design, combined with a super-powerful silent-running motor, anybody of any age and at any level of fitness, can enjoy the benefits of walking and running in their own home. iWalk has a host of user-friendly features including integrated connectivity and built-in speakers so you can listen to the music on your phone while you exercise. The quiet motor won’t disturb other family members and means you can train while you watch TV or keep an eye on the kids! And when it’s not in use, iWalk folds up and stores away so easily and in such a compact size you’ll never know it was there!
Easy to use - walk and run for a healthier you
Walking and running are the best ways to keep healthy and fit but leaving the house is often not an option if you have responsibilities at home like work commitments or looking after children, or your mobility is reduced. And while the streets may be free to walk or run on, the weather is beyond your control which is why there are so many treadmills at expensive gyms. With iWalk you get the benefits of a gym treadmill but in your own home, so you can get healthier in whichever way you want, without the expense or hassle of going out.
Powerful enough to work for everyone
Walking and running can help anybody, old or young, whether you need to start with simple, basic strolling, or want to run off excess calories and burn fat, iWalk has a quiet-running motor that’s nearly twice as powerful as most treadmills of a similar size, so your fitness level won’t matter. With 6 user settings iWalk lets you walk or run from 1 – 10 kph. With iWalk you can:
• Enhance circulation
• Improve joint health
• Strengthen bones and muscles
• Burn calories
• Boost overall mood
Packed full of features
With integrated speakers that let you connect your phone and play your favourite music, an on-board computer that monitors and displays distance, time, calories burnt and time spent, and even a safety cut-off magnetic key that forces iWalk to stop immediately should you lose your footing or stumble, iWalk is packed full of features that make it the best, most powerful, compact home treadmill you can buy.
- Dimensions:Box: 148.5x28x72cm Unit Closed: 146x66x51cm Unit Open: 144x66x128cm.
- Power:Rated Power: 735W
- Set includes:•1 x iWalk Main Unit •1 x Folding pin •1 x Vertical beams locking bolt •4 x M8 Screws with washers •2 x Plastic covers •1 x Control panel locking pin •1 x Magnetic safety key •1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable •1 x Allen Key •1 x Oil lubricant bottle •Instruction Manual
- Max User Weight:120 Kg
- Weights:Gross: 31kg / Net: 28kg
- Warning:Be sure to read the entire manual, warning labels and emergency stop procedure before assembly and operation of the iWalk. Before starting any exercise program, consult your physician. If you experience dizziness, nausea, chest pain or other abnormal symptoms while using this treadmill, stop exercising immediately and consult your doctor. Persons weighing over 120 kg should not use iWalk. Always keep children and pets away. This product is not a toy. DO NOT use on thick carpets or rugs. This could prevent air circulation to cool the motor/engine The clip of the Magnetic Safety Key must be attached to the user at waist level before use. Failure to do so is very dangerous.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.