Dr Zig’s Giant Bubbles - Easy, fun, enormous bubbles with ‘My First Giant Bubble Kit’
- Everything you need to start making giant bubbles!
- Special secret recipe ‘dragon bubble’ mix
- Perfect for little ones to get started
- Great, environmentally-friendly fun
- Includes wands and a special rope for ‘mega-bubbles’
- Instruction and tips sheet from Dr Zig himself
- For ages 3yrs to adults! Everyone loves giant bubbles!
- Delivery & Returns
Easy, fun, enormous bubbles with ‘My First Giant Bubble Kit’When it comes to bubbles… giant, wobbly bubbles that you can fit inside and that last for ages, you need the perfect bubble mix. Dr Zig’s world-famous dragon mix is made to a special secret recipe. Produced in Wales (the home of dragons) there may, or may not, be a little dragon essence involved. Either way, Dr Zig’s Bubbles are the best, anywhere, and this great starter kit will allow anyone to create bubbles so big they won’t believe their eyes!
Everything you need to start making giant bubbles!Using a simple rope and some wands, you have everything you need. Just dip the rope into the special dragon mix solution and, using the wooden wands, lift and open. You’ll see your giant bubble already bursting to be freed. A little know-how from the tips and instructions sheet, and a little help from the great outdoors, and you’ll soon have the biggest bubbles you’ve ever seen floating and wobbling around you. Make them bigger, make them longer, make them float and fly, the more you make the better you become. Surround you and your friends with Dr Zig’s giant bubbles!
Special, secret recipe ‘dragon bubble’ mixDr Zig’s Dragon Bubble Mix is produced in the valleys of Snowdonia to a secret recipe – with a little bit of added magic and a trace of dragon essence.
Perfect for little ones to get startedEveryone loves the fun of giant bubbles, but little children especially are amazed by the magic of seeing them right before their eyes. This ‘First Giant Bubble Kit’ is perfect to get those little bubble-ninjas started. Suitable for kids as young as three, the wands and rope are easy to use and safe to handle and will help your little ones create something truly wonderful and fun every time. Plus, the bottle of mix and the wands and rope, pack away so easily you can put them in a pocket or bag and take them wherever massive dragon bubbles are needed!
Great, environmentally-friendly funAll our wands are made of FSC certified wood – which means that it has been sustainably sourced, and all our Bubble Ropes are made of 100% natural untreated cotton.
1 x 100ml 10 x concentrate (makes 1 litre) of Dragon Bubble Mix.
1 x Giant rope on 25cm Wands.
Sheet of Dr Zigs Dragon Bubbles Tips, Tricks and Instructions.
- Dimensions:Box: 26x12x5.5 cm Wand: 25x1.7x 1.7 cm
- Key Ingredients:Bubble Mix: Fully biodegradable in sunlight. Phosphate and palm oil free.
- Materials:Bubble Wands: FSC certified wood. 100% natural untreated cotton.
- Capacity:100ml bottle of 10x concentrate makes 1 litre of Dragon Bubble Mix
- Set includes:• 1 x Giant Bubble Rope on 2 x 25cm Wands, • 1 x 100ml bottle of 10x Super Concentrated Bubble mix. • 1 x Sheet of Dr Zigs Dragon Bubbles Tips, Tricks and Instructions.
- Extras:A percentage of Dr Zig’s profits goes to sending bubbles round the world bringing rare moments of joy to children who are affected by war, natural disaster or poverty.
- Warning:Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Choking hazard. Do not swallow. If ingested drink plenty of water and seek medical advice. To be used under adult supervision.
- Ages:3+ years
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.