Densters - Fun, den-building monster clips that help kids play and learn
- Six friendly monsters, each with a unique personality and story
- Den connectors that hold bedsheets and attach to furniture
- Help build dens and forts but also so much more!
- They also become a bookmark, doorstop or phone stand
- Play while developing constructive design and basic engineering skills
- Child-friendly, durable and virtually unbreakable
Fun, den-building monster clips that help kids play and learnDensters are a family of charming monsters, each one with a secret skill for helping children to build dens and forts from sheets and blankets, attached to doors and other furniture, just as kids have done for generations! Densters remove the frustration of attaching blankets and bedsheets to furniture and make your dens structurally strong! Children aged 3+ can use Densters to make any kind of dens and forts and play with friends, family, or even alone, whilst learning and developing their constructive design and basic engineering skills.
Meet the Densters Family:
- Cheekaboo is a strong, slightly naughty peg who clamps onto shelves and chairs.
- Wizetta is a smart bed sheet holder who curls around rods and handles.
- Grumpo is a door-stop with attitude, who tucks underneath doors and wardrobes.
- Snella is a friendly big-mouth that can grip anything in her jaws and sucks onto windows and surfaces.
- Hoopsta is a noisy creature that bites and holds on tight to curtains and door or drawer knobs.
- Zigzies are three little mischievous multi-purpose clips for bedsheets and blankets.
Build dens and forts but also so much more!
Aside from building dens and forts, children use their imagination to hack the Densters' original purposes and use them as bookmarks, bracelets, desk-tidies and much more.
Learning through makingResearch shows that building dens and forts is very educational and develops children's creative thinking, imagination and sense of self, while bringing out their constructive design and basic engineering skills.
Child-friendly, durable and virtually unbreakableThe Densters are made from food-grade, BPA-free silicone rubber. They have no sharp edges and are easily washable. PLUS, they're virtually unbreakable. Throw 'em, sink 'em, stretch 'em, they'll last as long as your imagination!
|Cleaning Care||Dishwasher Safe|
|Dimensions||Box: 20.5x20.5x6 cm Unit: 20x20x5.5 cm|
|Materials||Non Toxic Food grade Silicone Rubber // BPA, PVC, Latex & Phthalate free|
|Set includes||1 x Snella, 1 x Cheekaboo, 1 x Wizetta, 1 x Hoopsta, 1 x Grumpo, 3 x Zigzy, Instruction Leaflet (Bed sheet not included)|
|Warning||Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Choking hazard.|
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £49.99||£3.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery (Mon -Friday)||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 5.30pm for next working day delivery|
|**Saturday UK Delivery||£0.99 - £49.99||£10.95||Order by 5.30pm Friday|
|**Sunday UK Delivery||£0.99 - £49.99||£10.95||Order by 3.30pm Saturday|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 5.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.