Copper Chef Crumby - Mini palm-sized worktop vacuum cleaner
- Cleans up little messes, quickly and easily
- Light and small enough to fit in your palm
- ‘Crumb-busting’ bristles grab small debris
- Great for worktops, tables, chairs, even keyboards
- Powerful 8,000 rpm micro-vortex motor
- Mesh HEPA air filter for dust and allergens
- Battery powered to use anywhere
- Delivery & Returns
Mini palm-sized worktop vacuum cleaner
Copper Chef Crumby is the great little hand-held, palm-sized mini vacuum cleaner that’s just perfect for all those little messes around your home. With a powerful micro-vortex motor that spins up to 8,000 rpm and specially designed ‘crumb-busting’ brush bristles, as well as a HEPA filter to catch those invisible allergens, Copper Chef Crumby is a mini vacuum that really packs a lot of power into its beautiful, shiny copper body! Lightweight and simple to use, you can just pass it over any small mess, like you would if you were wiping down with a sponge, but
Cleans up little messes, quickly and easilyWhether it’s crumbs on your hard worktops or soft, upholstered car seats; dust and pet hair on cushions and pillows; small debris that has gotten into small cracks and grooves on your dining table, or all that fluff and other stuff that sits between the keys on your computer or laptop keyboard. Copper Chef Crumby can be run over all those small messes in seconds without the need to get the main vacuum cleaner out or start wiping everything down with a cloth that won’t pick up the crumbs but just moves them around.
Crumb-busting bristles and a powerful motor
While Copper Chef Crumby looks like a cute little palm-sized vacuum, its powerful motor, spinning at up to 8,000 rpm, and designed with micro-vortex technology that gets the most amount of suck from the smallest motor, really packs a serious punch and can suck up a lot of mess. That mini-micro-vortex motor is supported by bristles that are specially designed to grab debris and crumbs instead of just pushing them along like so many vacuum bristles do. There’s even a mesh HEPA filter that catches invisible allergens and mites from pets and plant pollen that can cause irritation and allergic reactions. It’s removable and easy to wash under a tap so you can always keep it clean and in tip-top condition.
Battery powered to use anywhereWhen you spot one of those little messes around your house, too small to warrant getting the big vacuum cleaner out, plugging it in and connecting the hose, you often leave it, wipe it with a cloth or have to search under the sink for a dustpan and brush. Even if you have a handheld cordless vacuum cleaner, it’s often charging on a wall somewhere. Copper Chef Crumby is battery operated and can be stored in any drawer or even carried around in a pocket as you clean. Then, when you see a spot that needs a vacuum, just reach for your Copper Chef Crumby and deal with it in seconds. It doesn’t matter if you’re in your kitchen, living room, home office or even cleaning your car. It’s always there ready to help!
- Capacity:Cleaning capacity: 2.5 tablespoons
- Dimensions:Pack: 11x10x17.5cm Unit: 10.5x8x6.5cm
- Batteries:Runs on 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
- Power:• Motor voltage: DC 3.0V • Approximate run time: 2 hours (per battery pair) • Over 8000RPM micro-vortex motor
- Pack contains:• 1 x Copper Chef Crumby Vacuum • 1 x Instruction Manual
- Warning:• This is not a toy • Do not use on wet or moist surfaces & messes. This may damage the motor and electrical components • Maximum particle size Copper Chef Crumby can handle is approximately 6mm diameter. Particles larger than this may clog the opening or bind the motor and damage the unit • To avoid risk of injury, keep fingers and other body parts clear from the opening on base cover of unit when in use • Never operate unit without the base cover and filter properly installed • Young children should not operate this cleaner unless closely supervised by an adult.
- Weights:Gross: 160g Net: 140g
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.