Motion Brite Bar - Motion-activated, stick-up LED light
- 10 super-bright LED bulbs
- Motion sensor so no need to turn on and off
- Light sensor saves batteries
- Installs in seconds, just stick it in place
- Removable for take-anywhere portability
- Cool to touch LED bulbs
- Great in closets, cabinets, pantries, workshops and more
- Delivery & Returns
Motion-activated, stick-up LED lightMotion Brite Bar is the super-bright LED strip light that turns on and off automatically. Just like the light in your refrigerator, Motion Brite Bar comes on when you need it, then goes off soon after you're done. Because
The ten super-bright LED bulbs in Motion Brite Bar mean you’ll have easily enough light to see in the dark and, because it’s light-sensitive as well as motion-activated, it won’t come on when there’s already enough light to see by, saving your batteries from unnecessary usage.
Motion Brite Bar even has a detachable backplate, so you can remove it from its position and take it with you if you ever need a handy light in the event of a power cut or an unplanned trip into the garden or garage.
Great in closets, cabinets, pantries, workshops and moreThere are so many dark areas around our homes where a little extra light would be really useful, like under shelves or over
10 super-bright LED bulbsSome stick-up lights have one, or maybe three LEDs in them and so can only offer a
- Batteries:Requires 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions:Pack: 14x4x24.8cm Unit: 19x3x1.5cmPack: 14x4x24.8cm Unit: 19x3x1.5cm
- Pack contains:• Motion Brite Bar • Instructions
- Uses:For outdoor use, please ensure the unit is not exposed to rain or extreme weather conditions.
- Warning:• This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. • Do not shine into eyes or stare at the operating light. May be harmful to eyes. • The Motion Brite Bar will only operate in low light. • Always ensure the Motion Brite Bar is placed on a flat dry surface. • Do not use or install near water.
- Weights:Gross: 100g Net: 40g
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.