Chillmax Cooling Mat - Extra Large naturally cooling gel pillow
- More than 3 x BIGGER than the original best-selling Chillmax Pillow!
- No need to add water, pressure activated cooling gel works by absorbing body heat
- Use as a pillow, mat or a chilling blanket
- Folds up for easy packing to take anywhere
- For extra cooling refrigerate before use
- Wipe clean and scratch-resistant
- Delivery & Returns
Extra Large naturally cooling gel pillowChillmax XL is the brand-new big brother of our best-selling Chillmax Pillow; the gel-filled naturally cooling pillow that draws away and absorbs heat, leaving you feeling cool and comfortable for up to three hours on those hot, sticky Summer nights. It requires no water and no filling so there’s no chance of leaks or condensation ruining your furniture or clothes. Chillmax XL’s larger size means that it’s over THREE TIMES BIGGER than the original but with all the same cooling benefits.
Use Chillmax XL as a cooling pillow or cushion for the whole of your upper body, so head, shoulders and back can all be cooled and relaxed at the same time. Use it as a seat cover for hot nights on the sofa, or in the car to give your summer road trips a cool, comfortable feel while you drive. Why not get one for your passengers? Even the dog will appreciate a cooler, comfy mat to lie on and, because it’s wipe-clean and easy to fold up and store, you can take it and use it anywhere.
Soothes and cools for maximum comfortOn hot, sticky nights getting a restful night’s sleep isn’t easy for many of us, but the soft, comfortable gel in Chillmax XL absorbs excess body heat and dissipates it away from your skin, giving you a cooling, relaxing sensation. Place it beneath a bed sheet or in direct contact with your skin, so you can enjoy a soothing, cool feeling. On the hottest nights place it in the fridge for a few hours before going to bed for the ultimate cooling surface.
Folds up for easy packing to take anywhereBecause Chillmax XL is light, foldable and slim, you can easily take it away with you in your luggage when travelling to warm places. Better still, carry it with you on a plane or in a hot car for cooling you down on the journey, and because there is no need to refill or add water, it’s always ready without the need to add anything to it.
- Dimensions:Pack: 65x34x2.5cm Unit: 90x60x1cm
- Materials:• Fabric: 100% Polyamide • Insert contains 3700g Gel
- Pack contains:1 X Chillmax XL
- Warning:• May cause an allergic skin reaction • If the gel leaks, avoid breathing mist or spray • If on skin, wash with plenty of water • If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical attention • This is not a toy • Keep away from children and babies • Do not machine wash • Do not share (hygiene reasons) • Keep away from fire • Keep away from sharp objects • Do not use If punctured or leaking • Do not ingest • Do not expose to direct sunlight • Do not freeze • Before using Chillmax Pillow, consult a doctor if you are a diabetic or suffer from poor circulation
- Weights:Gross: 3.55kg Net: 3.5kg
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.