Hammersmith Drill & Screw - Electronic, pocket-sized drill-driver with interchangeable heads
- Built-in ‘barrel-change’ loading system
- 16 heads to mark, drill and drive most screws
- Heads include, cross-head and slot-headed
- 3mm drill bit to pilot your screw holes
- Marking ‘bradawl’ head to fix a location
- Powerful 3.6V lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Lightweight, small and easy to use
- Delivery & Returns
Electronic, pocket-sized drill-driver with interchangeable heads
The Hammersmith Drill & Screw is a rechargeable electric drill-driver that has a clever built-in barrel change system. With all your screw and drill heads set into a rotating barrel, just like a hand gun, you can pull back the carriage mounted on the top, rotate the barrel to select the right head and release the carriage which loads the head into the chuck, ready to go to work.
With 16 top-quality heads to choose from you’ll never need to rummage around in your tool kit or bag looking for the right head. Go from marking the position, to drilling a pilot hole and screwing the screw in place without even lowering your hands! Just pull, select and release to change heads quickly and easily.
Built-in ‘barrel-change’ loading system
Drill-drivers have been around for a long time now but they all have one major downfall when it comes to flexibility. The process of constantly changing from bradawl to drill bit to screw head means stopping, removing, searching, replacing, loading and starting again every time. With a marking bradawl, a drill bit and screw heads for most kinds of screw in one place, you don’t even have to look away, you can focus on the job at hand and change heads in a matter of seconds. Just pull back the carriage, spin the barrel to the right head and release. The head will be slotted right into place and gripped by the chuck on one smooth movement!
16 heads to mark, drill and drive any kind of screw
Hammersmith Drill & Screw comes with 8 heads in its spinning barrel, you get four sizes of cross-head, 2 sizes of slot-head, a 3mm drill bit for wood and plaster and a bradawl marking spike to set the location you want to screw into and make screwing into wood and plaster more accurate.
Powerful 3.6V lithium-ion rechargeable battery
With the rechargeable battery built into the handle of the Hammersmith Drill & Screw, you don’t need to have a separate charging dock or remove a battery that can get lost or damaged. Just plug the charger directly into the base and when the light goes out it’s ready to drill and screw for hours of hassle-free DIY.
- Batteries:3.6V lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Colour:Black & Green
- Dimensions:Box: 20x5.5x22cm Unit: 14x15x35cm
- Set includes:•1 x Hammersmith Drill&Screw •1 x Charger •1 x Barrel with 8 bits (1 x cross-bit 0, 1 x cross-bit 1, 1 x cross-bit 2, 1 x cross-bit 3, 1 x slot-bit 6mm, 1 x slot-bit 4mm, 1 x marking-bit, 1 x drill-bit 3mm) •1 x Barrel with 8 bits (1 x star-bit 10, 1 x star-bit 15, 1 x star-bit 20, 1 x Allen 3, 1 x Allen 4, 1 x Allen 5, 1 x marking-bit, 1 x drill-bit 2.5mm) •Instructions
- Warning:The user must read the handbook instructions thoroughly in order to minimise the risk of injuries. Product contains magnets. Keep away from pacemakers, mobile phones and other items which could be affected by magnetic fields.
- Weights:Gross: 0.94kg / Net: 0.8kg
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.