StufZ: Stuffed Burger Press and Burger Maker
- Perfect burgers in seconds
- Easy to use. Press and seal to shape for great results
- Make beef, chicken, turkey and even vegetarian bean burgers
- Customize your burger to fit your appetite
- Makes 10.5cm x 3.5cm burgers (including stuffing)
- Burger Size: up to 5oz which is approximately 141 grams
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Delivery & Returns
Give your home-made burgers a new dimension. Stufz lets you build your burger with room inside for your favourite fillings then tops and seals for perfect results ready for the BBQ or grill.
How to use:
- Add 1/3 cup of any ground meat or bean to the bottom of the Stufz, close the lid and press down firmly to create your patty
- Once you have your burger base you can add all sorts of fillings such as bacon and Swiss cheese or for a healthy option put in low fat cheese and fresh vegetables
- Flatten the rest of your burger meat on the top of the StufZ lid, close and press
- Once you have your burger firmly stuck together, open the top and simply 'pop' out your custom burger, sealed and ready for cooking
6 Product ReviewsWrite a review
I saw this advertised on TV and the burgers looked soo good and I just had to get it and very glad I did - my burgers are now delicious and I can have any filling and make them whatever way I want. I have several JML products and have never been disappointed and the Stufz is no different.
Mandy McEvoy said on 29/07/2015
easy to use excellent burger easy to clean definite recommend
bobby mackenzie said on 18/08/2015
makes a perfect burger tried it for first time today yeah just need to work on fillings don't suppose you do a recipe book for this
Brian Logan said on 13/08/2015
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
How much does delivery cost?
|Order value||Cost of delivery||Delivery|
|*Standard UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£2.95||Delivery within 4-5 working days|
|**Next Working Day UK Delivery||£0.99 - £44.99||£6.95||Order by 2.30pm for next working day delivery|
|Eire (Republic of Ireland)||All orders||€8.95||Order by 2.30pm for delivery within 4-5 working days|
*A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. If any additional fees are applicable then this will be made clear at checkout before you complete your order.
**For the following locations next day delivery may take up to two working days: Aberdeen (AB 30-35, 41-54), Northern Highlands (AB 36-38, 55-56), FK (17-21), HS (1-8), IV (All), KW (0-14), PH (15-32, 34-48), Eire (Republic of Ireland) (EI (ZZ75) (All)), Glasgow (G 83), Guernsey (GY 9), Oban (HS 9, KA 28, PA 20-99, PH 33, 49-99), Isle of Man (IM (All)), Arran (KA 27), Orkney Shetland (KW 15-99, ZE (All)) and Cornwall (TR 21-25).
We do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Orders can only be delivered to the country of the customer’s billing address.
How long does standard delivery take?
We aim to deliver all products within 4 - 5 working days. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team.